Question
Posted by: KELIE | 2012/05/29

I FEEL EMTY

Hi, Doc
I am deeply hurt and i can''t talk to anyone about these i feel ashamed.
been in a relationship with my partner for over three years and we both have a child from previous relationships.
I was on the pill and don''t know what went wrong but i found that i am pregnant with his child this weekend.Doc I have never seen so much anger in my life, he wants me to terminate the pragnenacy.
Is it possible to claim to love someone and push them to do such a thing? i am really hurt!

He freelly chose to have sex with you, knowing that ALL contraceptive methods, including the pill, CAN fail, even if infrequently. For him to get Angry is immature, foolish, selfish and deplorable. He should share the full responsibility for this situation, for its creation and for finding the best solution. Do not have a termination because this irresponsible boy insists on it. See a counsellor ( there are some agencies specifically aimed at helping people in your situation ) and work out the decision that is best for you on the basis of sensible thinking through this situation, not on his hurry to avoid taking responsibility for his actions. You are right, it is not loving in the least to behave as he has done.
Dont feel ashamed, and dont let feelings of shame prevent you from getting the advice and support you deserve.
Senior's, and Cher's experiences are very relevant and worth thinking about seriously.

7
Posted by: ANONYMOUS-PTA | 2012/06/04

I was once in this situation.>  i terminated th pregnancy because that is what he wanted but today it haubts me. i hate him for it as much as we are still together and have 2 beautiful kids together. i still wonder how they would have looked like, how tings would have turned out. I blame myself and hate myself for it. my advice  do not terminate the pregnancy or you will live to regret it,it will haunt you. Good luck with everything and may the Lord guide you in your decisions

Reply to ANONYMOUS-PTA
Posted by: Gracie | 2012/05/30

I admire you for standing up for yourself and your unborn child. I hope this little person brings you all the happiness that you deserve. If he decides to leave you because you refuse to terminate your pregnancy, then so be it! He is in any event not worth having around then, he will just resent you and the child in the long run.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: KELIE | 2012/05/29

Thank you Doc, Popi,Senior and CHER your words bring comfort in my heart . i received a text from him this morning saying it was my mistake i must fix it. Its ok i have to live with the fact that he was using me all this years and i will raise my child. one thing for sure i will never terminate my child. thank all, much appreciatied.

Reply to KELIE
Posted by: CHER | 2012/05/29

hi girl
please keep that baby for your own happiness. Take it as if you did the baby yourself.
things might turn out good at the later stage. and you bf might want to be with you and the baby.

i''ve been there and i love my boy so deep, baby''s dad and i we not together, he keeps begging me to be with me and the baby but i refused and found a better man. i am happy and my child makes me a proud momy.

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Senior | 2012/05/29

I was in the same situation before whereby i told my girlfriend to stop the pregnancy and we went to the doctor and he told us he can stop it but it must come from her because its her body and she agreed.When the time comes to go back to the doctor she changed her mind and tell me that she is keeping the baby.My reason for telling her to stop the pregnancy was because our first child was about 8 months and i have another child from the previous relationship.We are married and we have two lovely beautifull boys.I love my little one a lot and i love and respect my wife for keeping the baby.WHEN I LOOK AT MY BOY I FEEL VERY BAD THAT I NEARLY LOST HIM.MY ADVICE IS KEEP THE BABY LIKE MY WIFE DID.

Reply to Senior
Posted by: Popi | 2012/05/29

Children are gift from GOD, keep the child and raise that child on your own. Tell him to go to hell.

Reply to Popi