Posted by: candice | 2009-05-05

i feel bloated

still have seen my monthly (like i said prev.was due 06/04/09).and terrible stomach cramps.and nauseous.should i do a preg.test or what.and very irratable specially with my hubby

If your period was due in APril, then you are over a month late. Do a prgenancy test.

Anonymous, please post your question separately.

Posted by: NT | 2009-05-07

i think u shud to the test, i ws always bloated b4 i found out i was preggies, am 5 weeks now

Reply to NT

Hi I am 35 and I been on the pill for many years and I went of the pill 2 or 3 months ago. I have been getting like a brownish colour red with a funny smell between cycles. Can u pls help me?