Posted by: Me | 2009-04-20

I feel...

today I feel so utterly down and not in control of my life. I feel unloved, useless ,ugly, stressed, mentally tired and everything is just too much. I feel like going to sleep and not wake up.

Don't allow this temporary bad mood to dominate, and remember that most days are not, and need not, be like this. Call Lifeline ( number on this page ) to talk with someone NOW. And if this mood persists, arrange to see a shrink or at least a good GOP, for assessment and help --- you need not remain feeling this bad for long.

Posted by: BI | 2009-04-20

Implement an action plan.

Write down all that is bugging you in point form, then on another piece of paper write down all that you are currently able to do about each point. even if it' s small and silly, just write it down.
This helps to put things into perspective.

eg: Decide on a plan to lose weight and then follow through with it
Just get up and exercise (go for a walk even and just walk further everyday / every week)
Eat an apple

Silly, but right now if you feeling so low then any tiny bit of focus will help. You start doing small silly things, then you can move onto slightly bigger things, then you slowly start transforming to accomplishing greater things.

Start small, just do something, whatever you can.

Good luck, it' s all easier said than done but it can be done!
' Cos you can.

Reply to BI