Posted by: Baby | 2009-04-24

i fail to understand my friend.

i have a friend i have known for 9years now.ill try to be short as the story is very far as i can remember she has never liked any of the guys i have dated.
the only time she was happy with my relationship was when i was datin her boyfriends friend.which she was close to him and at some pooint id feel like they talk about me when i am not around.the relationship never lasted.
i met this wonderful guy.she was so nasty when i introduced him to her.she js said mmmmm so this is yo boyfriend
i could see the way she talks to him,she is just nasty and moody.
she never had that much luck with men.
her prev boyfiend was hiting her.when i told her to leave him,she decided to leave me thinking am just jelous.then when things went very bad btwin them she came to me and acted like all is well.
we chat on mxit.this ada day i asked her why is she always nasty to the guys i date.she said she don know she just feels like being that way.she cant help it.i was very upset she told me i should stop introducing her to my bf.she was so harsh.i told my bf i was evn crying coz ive always been there for her,i never acted funny when she introduced me to any of her bfs.this one day i asked her y was she sad on mxit.she told me not to worry.y should i act like i care.when i dont.i should go and be with my boyfriend.
i was so lost.i jst cried.then she came back when she was looking for a job.stayed at my flat.she wasn even trying to be nice to my boyfriend.i was so hurt.i hooked her up with my cousin the next thing i know she left the company(sabs)after a month sayin am jelas of her.y did i help her if i was.
she js stoped talkin to me.
now i js decided its she cals me and ask for money coz she isn working.i gave her she never apologised for all the things she said.i feel so hurt.i feel like crying evrytime i think of the things she would say to me on the fone.i dont know what to do please help.
thank you guys.

Why should your friend like any of the guys you date ? What business is it of hers ? She sounds like a jealous and unpleasant user / loser, and no friend of yours. Why on earth do you give so much of your power away to this selfish girl ?

Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-24

You call this person a friend?!? She' s just using you when she needs something and when she meets someone else (a bf) who will take some of your time away from her, she gets jealous and turns nasty. She won' t get nasty towards you, because then you might not let her use you!

With a ' friend'  like that, who needs enemies?

Reply to Liza