Posted by: Fire | 2008-11-20

I ejaculate to soon

I have a major problem which I feel is going to make me go insane. I cant control myself when I enter my G/F I only last about 60 Sec then I cum, Its so frustrating I want to at least last a little longer so as to please her as well i cum before she has reached a high........ Wot do I do.

You are describing a condition known as a rapid ejaculation. And the answer is in the say " I cant control myself” And that is the key to the problem. You'd need to develop the skills to nowhere at the point of no return is and reduce or stimulation before you reach the point. There are many techniques to do this, both physical and mental techniques, and they all involve practising on yourself. So that you have a better understanding of how your body works and how to control it. They sexual health professional will be able to help you with these techniques. You also want to make sure that your partner receives adequate stimulation and satisfaction from the encounter. To do this you need to practice your foreplay skills, and bring her close to orgasm before penetration

Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-21

Too much friction, i.e. too much stimulation. Try lube on her, to decrease the friction.

You should also masturbate more regularly :-)

I also take it, you haven' t been with your g/f for a long time. Maybe you need to learn other tricks to get her close and then penetrate her just before she comes, this will take the pressure off you. Try using your hands and mouth. I don' t think women really care how you make the orgasm, as long as it results in fireworks.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: pro | 2008-11-21

dont listern to anon he is still immature and also needs help..there are meds for this u need to leard how to control it and if you come before her then go down on her and lick her spot or use your fingers or both that way she can come too and also enjoy herself..that way u not selfish...its 50 / 50 in a sex relationship....and beliefe me is has nothing to do with your foreskin ,i still got mine.

Reply to pro
Posted by: Me | 2008-11-21

Clean the pipes before hand. My man does and the sex lasts much longer,

Better still, have her give you a -|- , cum and then start on your foreplay with her till you ready to have sex and then go for it.

We do that and its awesome!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-21

Just wanke before, that will help you to last longer.

Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-21

You need to get circumcised. Your foreskin is the problem!

Posted by: moosa | 2008-11-21

take viagara

Reply to moosa