Question
Posted by: Angie | 2010-02-01

I ejaculate, hard. I' m female.

I sometimes get so worked up and enjoy sex so much that I ejaculate. It' s so embarrassing and I' m scared it' s putting my guy off. Then because I' m holding back, I can' t really enjoy sex or climax as much as I most definitely want to! The most I ejaculate is when I' m pleasuring myself.

It has happened with a previous boyfriend (who was fascinated by this event - but is he just weird then? I love my body and I know exactly what works for me and what doesn' t. I' m also into trying new things, just not too outrageous. I haven' t ejaculated yet with my boyfriend as I' m scared to let go. But I know it' s going to happen one of these days!

Does female ejaculation put men off?

Dear Angie,

Firstly it is important for you to embrace and celebrate the fact that you are a woman who loves her body and who knows what works for her to the degree that you experience such intense sexual excitation and pleasure to the degree that you experience "female ejaculation".

It is important to clarify factually that a woman does not "ejaculate" in that the term refers to the ejecting of sperm from the penis. As a woman you do not produce or ejaculate sperm.

What you are experiencing is the following: On either side of your vaginal opening you have two glands called the Cowpers Glands. These glands produce the lubrication that lubbricates the opening of the vagina and the surrounding area in preparation for penetrative sex. For these glands to release the lubricant the woman needs to be sufficiently stimulated and sufficiently aroused, which causes blood to flow into the vulva and cause swelling which then places pressure on these glands which then release the lubricant.

What happens for some woman (not all, and apparently not too many) is that when the woman achieves orgasm and the contractions it puts alot of pressure on these two glands and they then release lubricant in a projectile form, looking like an "ejaculation".

You can explain this to your boyfriend. Compliment him also and let him know that it is a compliment to him in that he is stimulating you so well and turning you on so intensely that you even "ejaculate" your lubrication.

4
Posted by: Ken | 2010-02-03

My lady ejaculates a lot and I LOVE it and she knows it, I told her it is an honour to witness it as many women cannot do it.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: coffee | 2010-02-02

Hi Angie. I would to have a woman to that while we at it. I tell you what. Try it with me and i will tell you if it is fine or what is the next step.

Reply to coffee
Posted by: Mr G | 2010-02-01

I agree with Anon that I also love it.

As a tip just maybe just discuss it with him that you do ejaculate from time to time, especially when the sex is good. A thick towel or two underneath you should also help relax you and him if the two of you should be worried about a wet spot/bed.

Enjoy it and I think he will also.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-02-01

Dear Angie,

Reply to Sexologist