Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-17

I dont seem to get enough

Morning all

After my son' s birth sex did not exist. He is now 1 year. All of a sudden since Friday night the sex is great and I just dont seem to get enough. I' ve got all these strange things I want hubby to do. What has suddenly happened? Is there something wrong with me?

The orgasms are so intense that we cant go for a second round.

It looks like you are rediscovering your sexuality again after a long period 'without'. I can only suggest possibilities as to why this has happened now - eg. after 1 year you are able to focus more on yourself now as your son is stronger/you might feel less need to focus on him; your husband has become more involved in one way or another and this has 'reignited your flame'; etc. etc. The intensity of your orgasm may settle down as it may be related to the newly rediscovered enjoyment of sexual activity... Many women experience a reduction in intensity of orgasm after maybe this is not a bad thing?

Posted by: Same here | 2009-08-18

My baby is 15 months too and i feel exactly the way you do.
Our sex life is so great i can' t get enough of my bf. our orgasms are so intense its amazing, bt before the birth of our baby it was just normal. i guess it differs with each individual. enjoy it and make the most of it, consider yourself very lucky. all the best.

Reply to Same here
Posted by: Ja | 2009-08-17

Its obvious - your hormones are returning to normal levels?

Reply to Ja