Question
Posted by: Queeny | 2010/11/03

I don''''t seem to be able to get an orgasm - Is this normal?

I am young, healthy and the proud mother of two kiddies.
I can satisfy myself but have not had an orgasm with a partner in over 10 years.

that you can have an orgasm by yourself means that you are healthy, normal and that nothing is wrong with you. what it does mean though is that you need to communicate with your partner on what you find arousing, stimulating and satsifying.

5

XXX

Yes, we have discovered that while my hubby is in me, I stimulate my clit to reach a orgasm. Also when he goes down on me (which I made very clear I LOVE IT) I reach a mind blowing orgasm.

Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/04

The majority of women cannot orgasm by penetration only ie you need lots of foreplay and/or you can stimulate your clitoris whilst he is thrusting into you.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/04

This sounds like a case of the male not learning what his wife''s body needs in order to orgasm. It is quite common for a woman to be able to orgasm on her own but not with her partner, usually as a result of inexperience on the mans side. It takes time and experimentation to find out how to bring a woman to orgasm, but the results are well worth the effort.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist

Welcome to the club - same situation here with 2 beautiful kids and no orgasm. Weid thing is I can please myself