Question
Posted by: scored | 2011/06/15

I dont know what to do

Referring to my post 818, re a pic I saw on fb where my bf was with another women at a party he went to without him even telling me. He basically says he is going to ignore my ''silly comment'' that I made regarding being caught. I have told him I am moving on like he already ha and to stop contacting me and he wont. He keeps on saying that he is going to stay in contact to with me to make sure Im ok. The only reason he wants to make sure Im ok, is because I have dirt on him. I actually dont know what more I must do.

STOP answering his calls, ignore, and don't read any SMS or e-mail, and if possible, change your contact numbers and details. If he gets no response from you, or, if you change e-mail address, they just bounce back to him, he should lose interest

1