Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2011/04/18

I don''t know what to do

I have this girl that I love but the problem is she puts everything first (friends,ex''s and lord knows I don''t know) and our relationship last.May be she believes that she loves me.It''s killing me inside.I don''t have the guts to leave her.I am weak when it comes to her.I lost my self to love her better.HELP ME

Not all relatonships are symmetrical. Maybe she really doesn't love you nearly as much as you love her ? And it does sound as though you may have surrendered too much control and even self-respect to a woman who may not like you enough to deserve that. Why not move on, and find someone who feels as strongly positively about you as you feel about her ?

1