Question
Posted by: Zhane | 2010/04/13

I don''t know what to do?

My boyfriend has impregnated another woman and says he doesn''t love her he only wants a baby so he was desparate for it? What do you do in a situation like this? I love the man dearly but at the same time i know i derserve better but how do i cope with this heart break? Please help.

I have nver yet come across a man who is desperate to have a baby in the sense that some women are - he may want to impregnate a woman to demonstrate his virility ( therey proving his immaturity ) Deliberately having a child with a woman he doesn't love is no expression of the slightest love for you, her, or the child. Isn't this just an excuse to try to explain an unplanned pregnancy in an othwerwise seedy affair ?

3
Posted by: Zhane | 2010/04/14

Thank you so much for your help and making me realize that this guy is not worth all the effort.

Hi Lin
Thanks for your reply as well and it really makes me wonder and i am leaving him though it will be painful because i love the guy dearly. Am so greatful for people like you who cares about other people''s happiness even though you know nothing about them. I deserve better not a cheating snake like him because it''s in his nature he will do it again. Thank you.

Reply to Zhane
Posted by: Lin | 2010/04/13

He''s going to do it again and have the same excuse

Reply to Lin