Question
Posted by: Kimora | 2010-09-16

i don''t know what got into me - tough love

i''ve been with my bf for almost 2 years - we had plans to tie the know but he was just too busy with friends and cuz - drinking partying and not giving a hoot about the development of our relationship (commitment) and i gave him space to have all the fun in the world. he used to live with me but i kicked him out as he was giving me problems with his share for groceries! however we continued with the relationship.

now he''s unemployed and doesn''t have a place to live and guess who he came running to? Me! i however informed him that i can no longer live with him because he messed up when he had the opportunity to be a man and act like one!

I still love him dearly But i need him to learn the hard way! last night i found him laying naked on my bed (it was supposed to turn me on ) BUT i was fuming - i was disgusted as i felt that i was slaving away at work and all he could do was lay ther naked!!! and i''ve told him before that sex is not everything and maybe he''ll believe me this time! i just ignored him and went on with my business! I told him that if he wants things to work out between us, he will show if whilst being far from me!

Am I a bad girlfriend?

Sounds like you're describing a large child, and not a man ; someone not onl not committed seriously to a relationship to you, but apparently not committed to anything other than himself and his enjoyment. You're not at all a bad girlfriend - you're an intelligent woman. Congratulations

3
Posted by: Kimora | 2010-09-16

Thanks CS and Happiness!

Unfortunately i got a rude awakening and i guess experience counts too but i will not let a man take advantage of me anymore, even if it means being manless! i just refuse to be an enabler! i love him but he will not be my baggage especially that he is no longer working - had he treated me well when he was working then i would certainly be more understanding!

Reply to Kimora
Posted by: Happiness | 2010-09-16

Hi Kimora,

I wish my friend could see things the way you do!!
It seems you don''t have the sickness most of our sisters have of hoping problems will go away without taking any action.

The type of man you are describing  my friend is married to one. After 2yrs of marriage she wants out because hubby is still enjoying life and taking no responsibity for his family!

Reply to Happiness