Question
Posted by: Troubled | 2008/08/08

I dont know how to fix it

Last night my husband wanted to make love and I realised I dont want to be intimate with him anymore,because theres just so much thats missing in our marriage,and it affects how I feel about intimacy with him. He doesnt really talk to me, only when he is in the mood,he doesnt greet me in the morning when we wake up,he just walks past me, he stopped kissing me goodbye in the morning before work, about two months ago, and he doesnt kiss me hello when he sees me after work, these are just some of the things, trivial as they may seem, that are affecting my affection twards him. He just wants to be loving and close when it suits him. What am I going to do? I dont know if I want to be in this marriage anymore in any case, because there are so many more problems that we have. I also cant afford counseling, and besides he will never agree to it.

How sure are you that you can't aford marriage counselling ? Have you actually checked with FAMSA ? And can you afford either more years of misery or the costs of divorce ?