Question
Posted by: Katje | 2012/08/22

I don''t know anymore

I am in a relationship for 1year now, he has been in a few failed relationships and a divorce years ago, I an trying to understand how this guy thinks, every small issue in our relationship ie not answering my phone, not be on time, and small issues drives him to quetioning him self if this relationship can last, we had a fight over the weekend agian, and now he doesnot show any caring...speaks to me like I am a stranger, said to me this morning, thinhs are not right between us yet, as I stay over weekends and now he said I cannot stay this weekend, I love this guy...is all these issues he has part of his failed relationships....will it ever get better or should I just let it go and move on....please help as I am desperate

After several failed relationships and a divorce, he may well feel insecure about any new relationship, and apprehensive, anticipating problems which apparently aren't actually there. Couples counselling, to enable each of you to better understand yourselves and each other, could be very helpful.

1