Question
Posted by: AHA | 2010/04/19

I don''t know anymore

I''m so frustrated, I''m a woman in my 30''s. I''m happily married but I''ve got such a problem with hubby when in comes to intercourse. When ever we do the dead he touches me at places I don''t want to be touch and immediatly I''m turned-off. I''ve mentioned this to him numerous times but still he continous then he gets mad when I don''t want to continue.
I know I''m going to get weird answers but I''m so mad that I feel like giving up on our marriage,.
Ag... I''ve picture intercourse so different as what I''m experiencing....

AHA

Communication is very important in any sexual relationship. i know you've told your husband what you want but ensure that you dont just tell him while your'l are having intercourse as you dont have his undivided attention at that time. Sit him down and explain to him why you are unhappy in your sexual life. Let him know that it is possible for him to make you happy and highlight some of the things you would like him to do. Another approach would be for you to focus on how and where he likes to be touched during lovemaking. This may spur him on to ask you the same questions. If this doesnt work for you i would suggest that your'l at least seek the expertise of a couple's therapist to help your'l through this patch before rushing in and calling it quits.

11
Posted by: Amy | 2010/04/20

Hi AHA,

My ex-husband used to do that to me and I had to put my big toe inside his anus, whilst having sex. He eventually decided he was gay....

Check out any signs that he may be changing his sexuality.

Reply to Amy
Posted by: AHA | 2010/04/20

Thanks for your response... will sit down and talk to him once more and tell him how serious I am, please pray he''ll understand... at the moment his avoiding me. Thanks guys for understanding, shoe, it makes me feel better..

AHA

Reply to AHA
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/20

gosh! some men realy are like that. they dont comunicate with you their fantasies, and then out of the blue he comes and do somethin strange! its not a reason to get devorced now, have a nice talk. tell him you are serious, and that you do not enjoy that, and if he heard from other guys, he must take into consideration that all woman are not the same. and yes, do try and finger him also in the anus, and make him feel ashamed of what he is doing. even hurt him in there if its necesary, and then,let him know, you not up to that. good luck girl!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: mr no | 2010/04/20

maybe what you should do is why don''t you finger his anus and if he complaints then you tell him now you know how i feel just a suggestion. Hope your finger slips and slide so deep in that he passes out just maybe he will respect your anus.

Reply to mr no
Posted by: Nick | 2010/04/19

Hi AHA, No we do not think that you are strange for not liking him heading for your anal area. Yes, there are many people who may find this normal and who do experient with the anus, but it is not everybody''s cup of tea.

My advice to you is to chat with him about it outside the bedroom... ie have a heart to heart chat with him when you guys aren''t already getting funky...

Reply to Nick
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/04/19

AHA, thanks for the information. I just think that he is been selfish, he should respect your wishes. I am sure that you oblige to his other demands.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/19

He is probably only trying something new to spice things up.You should have a serious chat to him and maybe suggest other things that he could do.
What he is wanting to do is rather harmless BUT you must both enjoy it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: AHA | 2010/04/19

Boomsie, that''s it... the anus issue..... I don''t think you guys know how serious I feel about it, it''s so bad that I feel like walking out, because I hate seeing him upset! The other night it was so great as he didn''t even try there but last night he did and it put me OFF and now his upset!

AHA

Reply to AHA
Posted by: AHA | 2010/04/19

Ah, man, I knew this question wil come up as I think so many people will think it''s normal and that I''m an idiot but I HATE it! He tries to finger my anal, each freaken time we have intercourse and I beg him to not do this but yah as I mentioned he doesn''t listen. I also don''t like the way he kiss! This only started about a year ago, we married for 7yrs with no issues before. Ag.. like I say, it''s a personal thing and I just feel God didn''t create people to have anal sex, just my feeling and please I won''t condem anyone doing it, if they like it so be it.

AHA

Reply to AHA
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/19

darling, he is supposed o touch you all over, you have to open and not hide anything not even fat, if he loves you and touches your fat, your supposed to be glad woman! one place only where yo can say no, and feel uncomfortable, the anus. for the rest, enjoy it while you have him, my gosh so many woman complain with me their men dont wanna touch them all over.wake up woman!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/04/19

AHA, you mention that he " touches you in places that you dont want to be touched" . If i may ask, which places are these?

Reply to Anon Guy