Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-03

I dont get Teens

I fail to understand how a teenagers brain works or even some adults out there. Yes i was there once but i was smart enough to protect myself &  prepare myself for anything other than what i planned. When it comes to sex &  pregnancy... this forum is loaded with questions form teens who had unprotected sex &  then worry about if they pregnant. Its just so frustrating to know that we cant deny that there are ad' s out there that encourage safe sex but the youth today are so stubborn &  come up with all sorts of silly excuses why not to use protection. The condoms are actually FREE!!! so is birth control. I dont mean to be nasty but if a girls thinks they too smart then when the baby comes they need to face it. I dont really feel sorry for girls who fall pregnant before their time, except if they were raped yes then its different. but its sad to see how many girls fall into guys traps &  then sit with the baby. I wish i knew how girls think. I am 1 but i have a totally different view on life &  yes i do have sex... al the time but im on the pill &  my guy uses protection. If all fails &  i fall pregnant i will look at my baby as an early gift &  i am ready emotionally &  financially. So i dont really know why teens go out there &  do all this if they not ready. If you not ready, stay away from the thingy you find in between a guys legs.

Expert ImageTeen expert

You are right that we do get quite a lot of concerned questions from young people about sex - but that is what this site is here for. People can post any concern they may have and I will do my best to assist as well as comments from other young people.

The reality is that not everyone does have access to sex education and sometimes they do not know how to get that information. It is true that people do have sex before they have the sex education, but this is not a perfect world and people do make mistakes. If all we do is condemn people for making mistakes without helping them, the situation is going to get a hell of a lot worse than it already is.

You may well feel prepared for what life may throw at you, and that is great - but its not the same for everyone. Also the adolescent experience varies a lot for people and some more than others have a very difficult time at this stage of their lives. It is also not always the case that girls fall into guys traps as you put it, and it can often be the other way around - contrary to what a lot of people believe adolescence is equally challenging for both sexes.

One of the biggest problems teenagers experience is not feeling heard or understood by adults and peers - this forum is a place for that You have been heard, but so will those who need advice about sex and pregnancy.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-05-14

haha in your face,
thank you expert xx

Posted by: Replying to Anon | 2009-04-06

If I don' t get girls behavior i can come on to any site i want to. Its girls like you with attitude that always think you know everything. Im not putting girls down or insulting them, if you were mature enough you would understand where i am coming from but you just jump which shows your rebellious. All im saying is there' s not only one form of protection, the only way to be safe is to abstain from sex but with the teens nowadays there' s no such thing. Ever1 wants to have sex &  no1 can do anything about it but how many girls that have posted to this site actually end up married to the babies fathers? very few... But if the girl were smart enough to know the guy she sleeping with that wouldn' t happen. So before you blow your top off... look at reality then you might understand.

Reply to Replying to Anon
Posted by: anon | 2009-04-04

Well, I am a teen. And if they wernt bothered about having a baby they wouldnt post help bulletins on websites like this. To be honest, we havent been truly taught about stuff like this, at school it isnt pushed enough to use protection. We may use it but then it could fail, so we are asking for adults help on here instead of going to our parents. If you don' t like it then you shouldnt come on these sites and look for stuff like this. All we need is help and im sure many teens at my age (girls) understand where im coming from.

Reply to anon