Posted by: Toeske | 2011-09-27

I don''t feel well

Dear Doc
I am a 44 year old female. Have a very busy schedule and lots of stress. The last couple of days I had the following: Ringing ears, very light in head, headache behind my eyes and then sometimes all over my head, pains all over body, very sore face when I press on the bones. I feel generally at the moment not well. It feels like a pressure in my ears/head, the feeling you get when flying in an aeroplane.
What could this be?

Some of your symptoms are stress related but I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination. It is possible that you have sinusitis, which can be the cause for your headache, light headedness, ringing ears and facial pain.