Question
Posted by: john | 2011-04-11

I don''t feel my penis

I don''t have problem when masturbating, but when she jerks me or I''m inside her, I just don''t feel anything. Because of that, I can''t adjust myself and I come too quickly.

What is wrong with me?

Touching one self is always easier as you are directly involved in the touch and the experience. It might be worth exploring with your partner the different ways of touching and focusing on what you are feeling rather on the outcome. Take it slower and really focus on the experience. Both you and your partner might benefit on doing Kegel exercises – search the web for kegel exercises (these exercises are focusing on the muscles that are directly involved during sex; and the more control you have over them the easier it is to feel and be aware of what you feel during intercourse). If you feel that you need the professional assistance from a professional working in the field of sexual concern feel free to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Adam | 2011-04-13

Hey John,
This is a frequent complaint from men that have been circumcised. Te loss of the the fine touch receptors in the inner foreskin as well as the increased thickening of the glans skin reduces the ability for the man to effectively feel his position during intercourse.
Alas, not much can be done to correct this.

Reply to Adam
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-04-13

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Q | 2011-04-12

Masturbate an hour or so before you have sex. If will take the edge off.

Reply to Q