Question
Posted by: Jowy | 2013/01/24

I DONT EAT

i lack appitite, even when i do have it i dont have an edge to eat, no matter how hungry i am, i have taken all kinds of supliments, if i take a fluit the desire to eat something is completely dismissed and this can go on for days, i want to eat something specific but as soon as i have it i also dont want to eat it, if i try i hadly even swallow first bite

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

This does not sound like an eating disorder. I suggest that you go to the Dietdoc forum or consult with a gastric specialist.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Advice | 2013/01/29

What you have is not an eating disorder. You need to see your doctor and he can refer you.

Reply to Advice