Question
Posted by: Neil | 2010/09/16

I don''t believe in a God anymore

It''s probalby not the correct place to write this but I have lost my will in everything. I am a typical husband, didn''t give my wife all the attention she needed. I thought everything was going just dandy when she broke it to me that she doesn''t love me anymore or want me close to her at all. She said she is content with the love she gets from our son of 2years. " you can do what ever you want, I don''t care for you anymore"  was her exact words. How can one person be so blind to another person''s needs. I have asked God for guidance and help but its just getting worse, everything I try she just thrown back at me and says its to late. She is always irretated with me and what I do.She accuses me of having an affair with someone else. No matter what I tell her she doesn''t believe me. The truth is that an affair never even crossed my mind because I was happy with my family. What she said really killed me inside, and no-one helps, not even God. How long must a person suffer before He gives guidance?? I love her and my son, but how its looking now is that its going to end in tears very soon for me.

Sounds like BOTh of you were short-sighted as to each other's needs ( doesn' sound as though she was any more sensitive to your needs and wishes than you to hers ). Marriage counselling should give a good chance of both of you understanding the situation better and fixing what can be fixed

7
Posted by: yeah baby | 2010/09/17

You screwed up &  then you want to blame God for it? No dude, catch a wake up. Every action has a reaction. Yes you made a mistake (and good for you for admitting it), but now you are dealing with the consequences. Although God loves us very much, we cannot expect him to wipe away the consequences of our actions. He does forgive our sins if we repent and ask for it. Have you done this? If you have and your heart is sincere then you must start praying for you family, for guidance, wisdom &  love and the Mighty Father above will help you.

Reply to yeah baby
Posted by: ttt | 2010/09/17

you admitting to your flaws and suddenly wake up to reality and now it''s Gods fault because he won''t magically change things to the way you want it. You are where you are because of your decisions and not because God won''t just make things right for you

Reply to ttt
Posted by: me | 2010/09/16

Please dont give up on God. Just remember - " Seek ye first the kindom of God and then all these things shall be added unto you"  dont give up. . . Maybe try a trial seperation. Perhaps this is just a little bad spot that you guys have hit, or perhaps there is something better planned for you. Keep praying!!

Reply to me
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/09/16

What made her fall in love with you before will still make her fall in love with you again. Do your home work. It sounds like she is type of a person who bottles things up until she explodes. When you''ve repaired this marriage (believe me you will) make sure you listen to her.

Sometimes we (women) don''t bother complaining because we know it will fall on deaf ears, so we just suffer in silence. The reason why most women resort to separation is they don''t feel their mens presence in their lives. To her whether you are around or not its the same. As a man you must be indispenable because life goes on without you.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: simone | 2010/09/16

If God says ''''no'''' it means He has something better stored for you.
Neil,Don t give up.Before getting angry with God work on youself,work harder.Do your best andGod will help you.If you are praying first make sure you are believing in what you ask.
Some people are not strong enough to forgive offenses.If you have offended her that deep then be sure it takes time to solve the situation.Its pretty good that you are sorry for what you have done but the key to presuding people that we have changed is showing it by our lives.Words are not enough.Prove her you love her by your own life.You know its always like that we understand how much we need someone only when we are about to lose them.Be strong man.She needs you as much as you do.Beut she needs you kind,loving and caring and confident too.The only hopeful thing you have is your belief in God,don''t ever ose it.
Thanks,Simone

Reply to simone
Posted by: Neil | 2010/09/16

We did attent councelling it didn''t help only cost a fortune, we got stuck on the homework, she wasn''t interested in doing it. " to much effort to be dissapointed again"  according to her

Reply to Neil