Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/12/20

I don''t ...

... want to live anymore and think I will do everybody a favour to to my live so just think its the right thing to do. Do you believe in heaven and hell?

Dear Anon,
Don't do it, and don't think about doing it. Giving up will not do a favour to anyone on earth. This is how people feel when depressed and discouraged, and with proper expert help from a psychiatrist / psychologist, you will be able to get through this rough patch and move on to a situation of feeling much better and being able again to enjoy life and look forward to a brighter future. That's not just something I say to make you feel better, but a very valid prediction, based on my experience of having worked with very many people who were once in your situation, and felt as you feel, and found, with help, their way out of it and re-discovered satisfaction in life.

5
Posted by: asd | 2012/01/19

actually...
if you have a good job and you kill yourself
then someone els gets your job
and

there are 2 less ppl to feed on this earth.

think about it...

(im just planting seeds here... you do the rest...k?)

Reply to asd
Posted by: Hans the General | 2011/12/23

..dont be so hasty in your decision...im sure you remember a time when you were happier, when things seemed a bit easier but that time has passed...now things arent so easy and its getting you down...everything, EVERYTHING works in cycles and you''re just a low point in your cycle right now...hang in there, " this too shall pass" ...

Reply to Hans the General
Posted by: Bron | 2011/12/21

Dont be foolish, things dont stay the same way forever! You will look back in 5 or 10 years (maybe less) and think " how could I have been so stupid?"  Nothing in this world is a great enough to want to end your life. Think of all the little children who have lost their parents before they were ready to take care of themselves, think of your parents/family/friends - how would they feel? Life goes on, yes its not easy but you should face your challenges with your chin up, compose yourself and get back into the driver seat of your life.

Reply to Bron

Dear Anon,

Posted by: XXX | 2011/12/20

the wheel turns so give it time,a change will come.In the mean time keep yourself occupied by participating in sport/going for walks/meeting with friends.
Stay strong

Reply to XXX