Posted by: TSHOLO | 2009-12-01

I got married to him with no love coz there' s a man who i was supposed to have married but then things did not turn out right.

i just consoled myself by this man and he wanted to marry me then i agreed but i did not love him and i don' t love him even now, but to my surprise we now have to kids 3 year old and 5 month old baby, even whenever we make love i don' t feel sexy it' s like i just tied myself to a jail that i will never get out. i really do no enjoy sex with hi, i just do it for the sake of doing, sometiimes i don' t want him to touch me i feel as if he makes me dirty, i feellike i' m just giving myself to a stranger, i love my babies so much , but the thought of him being in the house everyday makes me not to want him more and more, we ' ve had a bad marriage since we got marriied. we used to fight about misunderstanding of things, eg. visiting his parents alwasy i hate it coz it will be always his parents, home bla bla, i hate going to his family coz i want him to realise tht he is a man who must bulid his home first, i really hate the way he does things like putting his family first than the fact that i' m married t him. i feel like i come second to him.I REALLY REGRET BEING WITH HIM EVERYDAY i don' t enjoy life and i' m just staying because of my kids, i dont'  want to loose my children .

i need abreak through in my life , how do i get away from him?

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Getting into a relationship for the wrong reason can seem like a trap one cannot get away from. It is good you know why did this though. Your self esteem was poor and you needed attention.
It is important to recognise this for you to move on. Staying in a bad relationship for the sake of the children may not be the answer in the long run. You will grow increasingly unhappy and resentful and so will your husband. For your children's sake, you both deserve to be happy separatly if you cannot be happy together. getting a divorce does mean losing your children. If you both can acknowledge that this marriage is not fulfilling and focus on the children's needs, you can reach an agreement that will benefit everyone.
It will be advised to seek divorce coaching to reach the best agreement for everyone.

Posted by: Lulu | 2009-12-02

talk about putting family first, my husband puts his family first. his mother is so eveil and has cost us our marriage. we are separated cause hubby packed his bags and went to live with his mother. i hate my mother in law.

Reply to Lulu
Posted by: Reality | 2009-12-02

My friend, love is a verb. Love - the feeling - is a fruit of love, the verb.

Reply to Reality