Question
Posted by: Kay | 2009-06-30

I don' t understand

I am seriously confused, i don' t know what is happening between me and this guy.
We meet when " our"  friend asked this guy to collect something from me, i felt butterflies in my tummy when i saw him, but dismissed the feeling later that day he called, saying things i don' t understand, when i found out it was him, i got all exited and because we were drinking i said he can come to my place, he didn' t come, the following day i wanted to make sense of what i was saying, anyway to cut the long story short, i phoned trying to find out what we were talking about, he came to my house, he started coming, took me out some day, since then, he does visit, we talk, he is very quiet, but we spend most of our time together.
The other day, he came to my house it was cold, i was in bed, he came i said you can tuck yourself in the bed became warm we ended up intimate, he called, came again, and the rest is history, he does call now and then, he hasn' t said anything to me, but when he call he address me as " Love"  i cannot make sense of the whole relationship, he seem to care because at least he does call, but i seriously don' t understand what is going on, but i do love him i have very strong feelings for this guy, just don' t know how to go about putting 1 and 1 together, because when i ask him what is happening between us, he said the whole thing will make sense one day.
advice!!!!

I don't understand why you are choosing to get into such a flutter about this guy, who doesn't sound worth it. Why make your life so unnecessarily complicated ? Why turn this into a soap opera ? It sounds as though you are eager to get into trouble. Don't be surprised when it happens. Why have you decided to "love" him ? He;s found someone who will go to bed with him fairly easily, so he's probably not bothered

1
Posted by: Kay | 2009-07-01

Ouch, the truth, it is true when they say it hurts, but i guess it sets one free. CS as much as i know that he is not into me, because if something is right, you will feel it, you wont even question anything about it, but my heart just pumps when i am with this guy, well i will just go with the flow, enjoy his company when he is around, but i won' t invest anything on it.
Thanks for the response

Reply to Kay