Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008-07-09

Q.

I don't know what to do anymore :(

Four months ago I met a person who I was in contact through cyber. The day we met it seemed like I knew him a lifetime. We were just so compatible in many ways. Then his ex kicked him out that night and I offered him a room at my house. We put up boundries from the beginning as I am still in a very long divorce battle --- and he had issues with his ex and seeing his daughter.
We were good friends but it was not long and we were having sex. And we got emotionally involved. I was so happy and friends and family could not believe how much I had blossomed since he came into my life.
A couple of weeks ago we had an argument where I thought he was over stepping the flirting boundary with someone and he freaked out. He was hurt and angry.
Since then he only wants to be friends, has distanced himself. He is just not the same person I knew before.
I am feeling like I am just there for a place to stay, If he was not in the predicament of having a place to go -- I probably be toast.
I just dont know what to do. What if I am wrong, because he sounds sincere when he said we started the relationship off wrong and wants to get to know me first.
But I know he is online alot and I think he is talking to one person like he used to talk to me.
I keep thinking I should ask him to leave because I cant just be friends, but then I feel guilty because he has nowhere else to go.

And not only that but I do think I love him a great deal.
Help me please!

Expert's Reply

A.

Gettign together with someone while you are still engaged in a bitter divorce is NEVER a good idea --- and are you saying he was living with his Ex who threw him out when he met you ? The current outcome is about what one should have expected when yo began this highly ill-advised affair. He can surely find somewhere elsem to mstay, and should do so, while you each complete your unfinished personal business and move on before forming a fresh relationship

3
user comments

C.

Posted by: Hell no!! | 2008-07-09

Hhehehhe eheheheh,,how convinent!!! his ex kick him out the same nite u guys met???????????? Woman u've been played....And if u dont wake up and kick this man out of ur house and ur heart then u in for a long long heartache.....

Reply to Hell no!!
Posted by: RW | 2008-07-09

Kick him out tonite,he is using u to get a roof over his head.Isnt he working?

Reply to RW
Posted by: diane | 2008-07-09

if he wanted to get to you know you first why the large leaps and bounds in the first place. you fought with him over him flirting and now he knows that what is happening with the two of you is more than "....buddies" so now he wants to take a step back because he feels the reigns being pulled. kick him out as there must be some friend some relative or some cheap granny flat that he could live in and then tell him that you can take things slow and get to know each other at least then you will know if he wants you or just a place to stay. and you probably do love him but there is light at the end of the tunnel and at least you will know what is intentions are

Reply to diane

Want to comment?