Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2009/11/05

I don' t know.

I sleep at night, and I choke while I sleep. I have this extreme itchy throat ! My eyes start watering and I cough just to get rid of this itchiness or I try to push a toothbrush down my throat just to scratch it. But if I try to do that I feel like to throw up. When I wake up in the morning my eyes are swollen and I can' t breathe and my nose is blocked. I went to a doctor and he (nose and throat). And he gave me a tablet that is so useless and he said it is also from spicy food. I cry sometimes and just pray just to get rid of this awfullness! Does anybody know of a cure???

Hallo Sanet
Try using Drixine nosedrops 12 hourly for 5 days. At the same time start BEconase aqeous nose spray 12 hourly and continue with this long term together with the tablet that the ENT gave you. It should make a difference after about 10 days.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/06

Hallo Sanet

Reply to cyberdoc