Question
Posted by: nana | 2009-04-02

I do not feel hungry

hello:
What are the probable causes of not feeling hungry? I have been eating yogurt and fruits because I dont feel hungry at any point during the day. I can have a cup of coffee in the morning and light snack for lunch and a yogurt in the evening and that is it. This is happening for 4 days already I do not know what to do. please give me some advice.

Dear Nana
Sometimes when one has an underlying infection or when you are upset/anxious or depressed, you don't have any appetite. If it persists, see your doctor for an examination to exclude infection