Posted by: cool | 2008-11-24

I curse the day I married him

Good day, Good People

I’ m so angry. The man I supposed to call my husband, the man I supposed to run to when things are good or worse the one who suppose to hold me tight and tell me everything its going to be ok IS THE ONE who makes cry everyday. Is the one who make my heart to be as hard as a rock,

I don’ t know where can I start to say where is the pain, he is the most abusive person I ever seen, verbal, physical and emotional. If he talks to me its like I smell. I tried to live him many times but you know I always came back after the sweet talk,

but I believe that the main reason that makes me come back every time its because I struggle with the kids we have four kids and they are in private school my accounts are above my head not like he is helping me to pay them. I decided to resign at work in order to pay my accounts and try to find job and take my kids away from him for good. But for the time being I m in boiling water. I even call my ex just to talk to some one

If you are being abused, call a group like POWA and get advise on handling the abuse and protecting yourself. You can find a safe way to leave and to ignore his sweet talk and maintain yout own freedom. A maintenance court, especially if given evidence of his abuse, would any way order him to pay maintenance for the children, so that need not be a reason for returning to an abuser.

Posted by: Wish | 2008-11-25

Easier said than of the good days u will also get there.Good luck.

Reply to Wish
Posted by: N | 2008-11-25

Please never apologise for being you, you know that tokk me a long time to realise that it is not your fault. Your husband is angry and he needs help. You can not help him he needs to find that himself and trust me it is hard leaving and not contacting him is impossible cause you have kids, but you need to seperate yourself from him for a while to heal.

You not stupid.

Reply to N
Posted by: N | 2008-11-25

Let me say just this only people who has not walked one day in an abused woman' s shoes will say such rubbish. Let me tell you a man who abuses a woman don' t start of the bat with the abuse that stars gradually whith braking you down. It is not that easy to just leave most woman who stay in an abusive relation ship are scared for there lives and I can vow for that I was stabbed 26 times trying to leave once. So it is not just a case of being stupid it is survival sometimes just to stay a while longer and plan your escape carefully not to harm you and your children. So untill you in that situation do not judge any woman for staying or going back, they need to find there own way all we as fellow woman can do is listen when they complain and help when they ask for help.

Reply to N
Posted by: cool | 2008-11-24

I understand your anger to a stupid women like me but let me tell you this. As a human being you don' t just wake up and takes your things and leave, you plan it nicely so that you must not end up with a big egg in your face, planning that what Im busy doing it know, Our house is on sale reason being I want to have enough money to pay my debts and start my life again

Sorry for pissing you off

Reply to cool
Posted by: Girl | 2008-11-24

he doesn' t love u but just wants to control u, his an ass..
but no1 can tell u what to do, u know whats best 4 u, education is education no matter where ur children go to school will not change them do what U think is best 4 u n ur kids.
ps. even if u leave him he will have to pay 4 maintanance, so dont worry about ur kids they' l b fine worry about urself make urself happy girl, u diserve it..

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Dee | 2008-11-24

I am sick and tired of hearing woman complaining about the bf’  s or husband’  s but they are still in the so called abusive relationships. Wife!!!!Girlfriend!!!!!!!!why are you still in the relationship.
Why are you scared to walk away?
Why are you scared to leave without him?
Why can’  t you show the bustard that you can without him?
Why are you always making excuses for this man?
Don’  t you think you deserve better?
Do you think you are a woman enough if you are still in the abusive relationship?
Do you think you are better than a single woman if you are still in this stupid relationship?
What are you saying to your children if you are still in this abusive relationship?

Wake up girlfriend
Wake up wife

Reply to Dee
Posted by: cm | 2008-11-24

Resign..... will you get another job????
But leave him and take your kids out of private school to save sum bucks and to join the rest of us to make ends meet and stay sane... is a better bet i think.

You are in charge of your own destiny, make yours happen.......your kids look up to you as the mom- they can feel your you want that for them.

Pick up your head and look life in the face....

Reply to cm