Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2011/02/01

I come to quickly. Help!

I''m a 31 year old lady. Been married for 10 years. The thing is I reach an orgasm too quickly. I go fro 0 to hero in less than 5 minutes. My husband''s a great lover, but I want to be able to hold out longer. As soon as I come, then he will come. Any advice for me to last longer? I know we can go for round number 2, but I would really like round number 1 to be just a tad bit longer.

Dear Mimi,

The advice given to women with regards to learning to prolong acheiving orgasm is fairly similar as is given to men who have premature ejaculation.

You need to pay attention to the degree of pleasureable sensation that builds up genitally as you get closer and closer to orgasm and what type of stimulation and focused where, contributes to each increasing step of hightened senations getting closer and closer to orgasm. Put it on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being orgasm.

Then when you have a sense of this locate a level of sensation at about an 8. When you get there and you know level 9 and 10 are close by ... this would be the time to slow stimulation down for a bit, maybe change position, stimulate other parts of you body for a bit and then return to the focused stimulation.

You would need to work out a cue you can give your partner so that when you give it he is on the same page and you can work together in helping you last longer.

10
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/02

Dear Mimi,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Turned On | 2011/02/01

Wish i could. Candy i am sure you can educate me alot bout sex - and i dont mean physically

Reply to Turned On
Posted by: Candy | 2011/02/01

Turned on, try it with your partner it wil take you to another world.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Turned On | 2011/02/01

Candy you just turned me on, now i am in the mood.

Reply to Turned On
Posted by: candy | 2011/02/01

My husband and i used to have the same problem and we now use the tantra tip, he takes his willy to touch my clit 9 time and penetrate one take it out and touch 8 time, penetrate twice (count down). At the end he will F*k me before i come then we change positions.

Reply to candy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011/02/01

It is normal,don''t worry about it, if a man is too good it happens to many women

Reply to Nice Guy

Why dont you guys stop penetration after a few minutes and then continue

Posted by: Wow | 2011/02/01

After how many minutes would you like to come?

Reply to Wow
Posted by: Mimi | 2011/02/01

And it''s with penetration! It does spoil the mood sometimes!

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: Wow | 2011/02/01

Wow this is a first that i hear that a women comes too quick.

Reply to Wow