Question
Posted by: LOLA | 2010-08-05

I CANY STPO THINKING ABOUT HIM

there is this guy at work whom i have a crush on... i cant stop thinking about him. we talk eveyday via email but he recently told me that he has a girlfriend and that hurt me so bad... i dont why but it just hurt me.... but he wants us to have a sexual relationship and honesly i am tempted to do that.....

you already seem to be emotionally involved while he seems to want only a physical relationship. already this spells disaster. unless your prepared to deal with a broken heart, thread carefully.

10
Posted by: caroljik | 2010-08-27

im in the same position as u bt atleast he is single bt by no means no sex detox ur mind frm him slwly by slwly.

Reply to caroljik
Posted by: zan | 2010-08-06

U WOULD BE MADE OF DOING THT, CAN''NT U FIND SOMEONE ELSE COZ AT THE END OF THE DAY U WANT A SERIOUS RELASHIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY AND HE WANTS UE-|-ONLT SO DO NOT HURT UR SELF MORE

Reply to zan
Posted by: Taz | 2010-08-05

Hey LOLA, forget about it, the worst part he''s a colleague, he just want sex period. DO NOT DO IT, you would save yourself two things i.e your job and your pride as a woman.
The next thing people will be having a chat and laughing, then you would think they''re laughing at you, because of your guilty conscious. Imagine him tellingother colleagues at work saying " Aah this one, i''ve passed there....and she''s boring " 

Reply to Taz
Posted by: Two-stone | 2010-08-05

As usual, Woman has hit the nail on the head. Lola, I am a male and I can tell you, most males will tell you anything just to have sex. Remember, a male does not have to feel ANYTHING for a woman to have sex with her - NOTHING. The two don''t go together in the male species. He is a cheater and will do the same to you. Save yourself for the right guy, who will appreciate you and love you for who you are. The fact that you have written to this column says it all - your instincts are right!

Reply to Two-stone
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-05

Darling, the facts are that he only wants sex with you. You will be the other woman, the hussy, the whore. Don''t make any mistake, he won''t leave his girlfriend for you. He just wants sex. If you still want to open yourself to all that, go ahead.

Even if he does magically fall in love with you and leaves his girlfriend for you, you will always wonder whether he is faithful, and he will wonder the same about you. Because you see, a woman who does not honour the commitments of others - how much can you trust her in anything?

I always used to tell married/involved men that I respect myself far to much to be happy to be second best. If he really does like you, he will end his relationship before persuing one with you. Nobody should build a relationship on other people''s tears, foundations built out of tears are very unsteady.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Donny | 2010-08-05

LOLA i would rather say forget about the sex, you might destroy yourself, but then if your a person who live for taking chances then yes go for it, but remember you have already indicated that you have a crush on this guy, so you just going to implicate your own life.

so big no no no...... hope you make the right choice

Reply to Donny
Posted by: LOLA | 2010-08-05

MARY.... HE DOESNT LOVE ME... I AM THE ONE WHON IS SCARED THAT I MIGHT DEVELOP ROMANTIC FEELONG FOR HIM..............

Reply to LOLA
Posted by: Mary | 2010-08-05

He doesn''t love you, he just want to have sex with you? Where is ur pride girl??? I hope get infected.....

Reply to Mary
Posted by: LOLA | 2010-08-05

happy the thing is that the fact that he has a girlfriend it doesnt sit right with me. what if i end upwanting more form this guy... and all that he wants iits just sex.... the last thing i want is to have romantic feelings for this guy

Reply to LOLA
Posted by: happy | 2010-08-05

Go ahead and do it, u got nothing to loose.

Reply to happy