Posted by: Nuts | 2009-07-30

I Cant Trust

Hi Doc, Been with my BF for close to 3 years now. Our relationship has seen its ups and downs. For the past 2 weeks have been having this terrible problem where by I am constantly stressing about who he is talking to, who he is seeing and what he is doing when he is not with me. It is ruining my day. Why has the come up out of the blue? Is it because I dont trust him or am i scared that he is going to get bored with me? All I know is that these thoughts are taking over my day and I am not enjoying waking up as it is just one bad though after another.I dont know how to approach the issue with him without sounding like a paranoid idiot.......any suggestions?

Consider both seeing a personal counsellor, for yourself, and maybe a bit later, a couples counsellor for the pair of you. It sopunds as though there are issues of self-esteem sinificant within this problem, whatever else might also be troubling you