Question
Posted by: cuts | 2008-11-05

i cant think straight

Good morning CS i have this problem with cutting and i read the forum i just have one question i cant think straight and completely distracted is this an outcome due to not cutting to my usual extent lately? i plan to cut myself badly tonight or tomorrow night and just say i fell off my bike, i dont know how to stop myself any advice will be appreciated.

thank you

Check the archives of this forum, and you'll find we've discussed self-mutilation and self-cutting many times before, and you might find these discussions to be useful. DO NOT CUT yourself badly tonight or any other night ---rather call Lifeline, and make a plan to see a therapist to work on better alternatives for coping with your bad feelings. And I really like Anonym's suggested alternative of making a blood donation, helping yourself and someone in serious need of help

1
Posted by: Anonym | 2008-11-05

I replaced the cutting with blooddonations as it makes you feel good and you actually do something good to somebody who needs blood....

Reply to Anonym