Question
Posted by: Baby | 2009/11/02

I cant stop crying!!!

last nite when i came home my husbands phone rang and he couldn' t answer it so i went to pick it up but i missed it and just when i was scrolling to see who called an SMS came in saying " good nite Baby" . i was so distrot that i didn' t know what to do and when i asked him about it he said nothing, i dont know if he couldn' t say anything or he just didn' t want to say anything.

any way i called that number back and she picked up, i asked her what her realationship with my hubby was and she said " nothing is going on"  then asked y she saids such msgs to my hunny and she said she doesn' t want to get involved but i must rest asured that my hubby loves me.

what does this mean i feel so betrayed, i can' t eat and i hvn' t slept since..

what should i do???

Odd, isn't it, how people who are obvously involved in something, say they don't want to get involved. Obviously something is going on between them, trivial or serious, but he absolutely owes you an explanation, and cant just carry on pretending that nothing has happened. Insist that he must explain himself, for your sake, that of your child - and, indeed, for his own sake. He's now had more time to think of what to say. Maybe this should be discussed with his family if he continues to ignore something which cannot be ignored.

5
Posted by: me | 2009/11/03

leave. happiness exists for you and you won' t find it by holding onto pure pond scum.
You will also teach your daughter that this behaviour of hurt (stabbing, debilitating pain directly in your heart and soul) is not to be tolerated.
Direct that anger to energy to live happiness you deserve.
He wants someone else, he loses you and I feel so sorry for him losing a beautiful wife and daughter.

Reply to me
Posted by: anon | 2009/11/02

Its so hard when something like that happens especially to someone you trusted and luv. Its really so hard, ive been in that situation bt im getting stronger and stronger, and deep inside my heart I know one day I will leave as I relaise that he is not stopping what he is doing instead different ladies are sending him luv smses and all of them he deny that are his galfriends.

Even if you can ask him again he will deny it. Althoug its obvious that it might be his galfriend.

What do men want really in life?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Baby | 2009/11/02

I' m thinking of leaving but still waht good would that do?
and waht really breaks my heart is that my 5yr daughter saw me crying last nite and she started crying as well even this morning she wasn' t her cherpy self and i' m fraid of whats going to happen when she sees me crying again....

Reply to Baby
Posted by: Leez | 2009/11/02

DEMAND answers from your husband, you DESERVE to know what the hell' s going on!!!!!

Reply to Leez