Posted by: Cynthia | 2012-10-30

I cant stand the smell anymore!!

Hello, I need help i have never had sex without a condom with my partner but for some reason lately i have a bad smell coming out of my vigina for 2-3 days after the deed. please help i am really worried now. i dont know if its condoms that we are using or whats the story but they not flavoured.

It could be an infection. See your doctor.

Posted by: Loli | 2012-10-30

Hi there. you know when having sex, there is some touching of the vigina....and our hands carries so much bacterias and they can cause some viginal infections so the best thing is to consult your doctor and get antibiotics and viginal douche. best of luck

Reply to Loli