Question
Posted by: Lindiwe | 2012/02/09

I cant seem to loose weight

I have tried everything in the market to loose weight. I am getting married soon and I realy need to tone up and shad few kilos, Please assist

Dear Lindiwe
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. This is not the time to go on starvation diets or to take all kinds of pills and potions which can cause negative side-effects. After all, you want to look radiant and healthy on the Great Day! I would recommend an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Also increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day to tone your body.
The exercise will also help to relax you before the wedding.
I wish you every happiness in future.

1

Dear Lindiwe
I wish you every happiness in future.