Question
Posted by: meRcY | 2011-03-08

I cant lose weight

iM `n 16 Year old girl i weigh 75 kg im 1.5 m I have tried evry dieet plan and evry diet pills but i dont lose as fast as my friends i can lose 1 kg in two weeks but it takes to lo0ng what dieet plan can i use to lose weigth fater please help

Dear Mercy
It is important to understand that each human being on earth has a different metabolism. Just because your friends lose weight faster than you do, does not mean that if you stick to a balanced, low-fat, high-fibre diet and so daily aerobic exercise (swimming, cycling, skipping, brisk walking, etc) that you will not lose weight. You mention that you lose about 0,5 kg per week, which is actually ideal because slow, steady weightloss will ensure that you don't regain the weight you have lost. So please be sensible and remember that to lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life)for at least 30 minutes a day. While you are on the ‘DietnFood’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by also checking out the ‘Weight Loss’ section and exploring the site. Don't try all kinds of fad diets and slimming pills because they don't work in the long run and can make you sick. This is one time when you need to be patient.

5
Posted by: zil | 2011-03-15

can i please have a copy to
my e mail is fazbha at gmail dot com

Reply to zil
Posted by: Rina Kotze | 2011-03-10

Hi Lucia

May I please have a copy as well?
My mail is: ckotze AT blackmountain DOT co DOT za

Reply to Rina Kotze
Posted by: Mindi | 2011-03-09

Can you please send me the plan as well, really want to lose 5-10kg''s.

My email is calitzm AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

Will appreciate it very much!!

Reply to Mindi
Posted by: Lucy | 2011-03-08

There is nothing like loosing weight fast, otherwise you going to damage your health. take it slowly but it will surely happen. Start by changing your eating habits. Eat Fruits and Vegetables, drink water everytime before you eat. give me your email address i will send you my diet, am not saying you should follow it but just to share with you my eating plan...

good luck!!!!!

Lucia

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-03-08

Dear Mercy