Question
Posted by: lala | 2010/11/03

i can''t get over him please i need help!!!!

i once fell in love with a guy whom we loved each other so romamtically but we had to separate because of some situations that did not allow us to get married, i recently met him with his family wife and children , we greeted each other together with his wife but inside me i had jelousy and i felt that i still love him but on the other hand i do want to get over him since i married also . i always think about him and sometimes i wish as if he can call but then how do i end all this imagination in my mind. i want my life to go on not looking back to something that is just a dream please help help help.

I'm not quite understanding. Presumably your relatonship with him ended some time ago, if he now has a wife and children ? And as you yourself are now also married. Time travel is not possible nor practical, so you can't go back to what was, or what you thought was. He is committed to someone else, and so are you. You're right about how important it is for you to move on facing forwards and not backwards.
Sometimes in life you miss the bus. And running after it, in the dust, gets you nowhere except tired and dusty. And you have already caught the next bus, and he got out at the next station and is on yet another route.
See a counsellor to help you moce on if you are finding it too hard to manage on your own.

3
Posted by: zeezee | 2010/11/03

Make a list of all the complications, hurt, tears, horrors that will follow if you persue him..... this should convince you to let sleeping dogs lie.
Marraige is a huge commitment. Love your husband !!

Reply to zeezee
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/11/03

Give it some time, you''ll soon get over him. You''ll soon realise that your life nolonger revolves around you alone anymore but there are other people invloved now. Its just a phase of " what ifs"  and " if onlys"  but its nothing serious.

Reply to Happiness