Posted by: rising ti the occasion | 2009-03-30

i cant get enough

im 26 years old and almost 2 months pregnant. ive been going really crazy lately. im really in love with my partner he is just such a amazing person.
Lately my sex drive has been going overboard.i cant get enough of him.
the othernight i put a piece of chocolate in my muff and told him to use his tongue to find the chocolate delight hidden somewhere on my body.
he sad he was too tired.i know he works long hours,but i need more. i dont want to mess up my relationship but sometimes i wake him up in the early hours of the morning with a blow job.
am i normal?
he says he needs to rest once in a while wich makes me feel so guilty.
Will i harm my baby by jumping on top?

Being on top at this early stage of the pregancy will not cause problems - careful not to rape him - there are laws.
He may have a million reasons why his sex drive might be down- the pregancy could be one of them - especially if he was not prepared for it or causes him to worry about the future etc. talk to him

Posted by: Don | 2009-03-31

Enjoy it while the libido while is like that - due 2 your hormones while Ur preg. If your guy' s penis is not the size of a donkey' s then go on top. My wife was just so horny with her second pregnancy. Up till about 5 mths, shed often wake me up in the middle of the night + ride me like U won' t believe. In later pregnancy U must take a position with less penetration. By the way the increased libido is not alwasy like that with every pregnancy. Good luck.

Reply to Don
Posted by: WOW | 2009-03-30

Wow girl you sound amazing !!!! sjjjjjoe

Reply to WOW
Posted by: nonie | 2009-03-30

Hey sana its nomally , i was like u also the time i was pregnant and my husband was used with it

But why is you partner so ' ' FUNNY' ' 

you must tell him must give everything u want just for 7 months..

Reply to nonie
Posted by: Jealous One | 2009-03-30

wow.... that is so awesome. i will never be woken up with a blow job. not even in my dreams.
keep him busy girl.

Reply to Jealous One