Question
Posted by: martinase | 2009/01/25

i cant conceive assist please

i had an operation to remove fabroid and to open my falopian tube

Dear Martinase

Fibroids generally do not affect fertility but having a damaged fallopian tube does. The fact that you had an operation to open the fallopian tube does not necessarily mean that the fallopian tube remains open or the operation was successful. My suggestion is to make sure that the sperm test is normal and your next step in the line of investigation would be to assess if the fallopian tube is now open and that whether the operation was successful or not.