Question
Posted by: Hayibo | 2010-07-01

I cant believe this young lady!!

I''m 28 and recntly(4 months ago) got involved with a 20 year-old beautifull woman. Last night when we were doing the deed, she practically begged me to " cum"  inside her because she wants to have a great feel of my sperms inside her.

By the way, we are condomising and have gone for an HIV test which came back Negetive (for now). I couldn''t believe my ears and it becameclear that she meant it. She is doing her 3rd year at varsity and I''m already quite successfull in my own right. Now, why would a woman suggest something so stupid..? I refused ponit blank and the dumb woman was upset! Eish I ended up not getting any at the end (lo). It was worth it though

There's something more going on here that it may appear. The interior of a woman's genitals is not sensitive enough to "feel" the presence of sperm - if it were that sensitive, how could she bear to give birth to a baby ? For a woman, especially in the age of AIDS and HIV to beg you to remove the condom and expose her to sperm, is a curious request. Does she so desperately want to become pregnant, by you or perhaps by just anyone ? She goes to prove that someone can get to 3rd year varsity without gaining any shred of wisdom. Congratulations for having the sense to deny her really foolish request. Maybe she's more disturbed and twisted than you thought ?

10
Posted by: Eish | 2010-07-02

hehehheeh kuyanyiwa,

Reply to Eish
Posted by: jk | 2010-07-02

have been there,have a son to prove it,(oh, and she was on the pill as well)

Reply to jk
Posted by: Hayibo | 2010-07-02

Eish..pregnant with someone else''s child already..? You have just given me another possible perspective I never thought about!! I think I must outrun may shadow!!!!!! THANKS GUYS

Reply to Hayibo
Posted by: Jason | 2010-07-02

Dude - take it from a guy who has been there before.

Don''t fall for this one. Next she''ll say she''s on the pill and it''s OK.

Run.

Now.

Reply to Jason
Posted by: Nonsa | 2010-07-02

I think she is probably pregnant already by someone else and she is trying to make it your problem.

Maybe she doesnt know who the farther of her baby is....

Reply to Nonsa
Posted by: spunk | 2010-07-01

put her in the boot of your car naked tie her up first, drive her around for an hour then drop her off in a dodgy area, if you meet her again then and ONLY THEN is she worthy of your royal spunk.

CS judging by this post am i really as sick as i sound or just have the strangest sense of humour on this planet?

Reply to spunk
Posted by: Del | 2010-07-01

Big up Hayibo for not doing it, she is trying to have a baby with you. How do you know that she''s on a pill or not...Hell not that''s a trap

Reply to Del
Posted by: Cum cum | 2010-07-01

i think she won''t be that stupid to get pregnant since she is still busy with her studies, and my feeeling is that she is probably on the pill. And just wanted to really feel you since she is crazy about you.
eish man just give her what she wants

Reply to Cum cum
Posted by: Zee | 2010-07-01

She may want to trap you because she fell in love with you. Yes is still young and may think by having your baby, you will marry her... You should have pulled out and let her feel what it feels like in her mouth and then told her where to get off....
PS: Just make sure you carry the condoms around and dont use any from her... One of my friends was trapped like that. No joke

Reply to Zee