Question
Posted by: Snowhite | 2008/06/09

I cannot find Mr. Right?

I am starting to believe I am the one with the problem?

I have in the last 10 years dated more men than I care to remember and I just cannot find the right man! Now after my most recent date I am starting to think I am the one with the problem:

1.) He's a party animal, meet him in a club
= can never get him to stay home
2.) He's got his own business, yeah that means he's got money?
= he can never take off, he's married to his job
3.) He's a family man with kids
= we have no time alone
4.) He's a man with no kids
= he doesnt understand my children and their problems
5.) He's a friendly, nice guy
= he's so boring i can vomit
6.) He's got a wicked sence of humor
= he can never be serious
7.) He's got no kids, he's sensitive, friendly, loving, say's nice things
= he's fat (no i mean seriously fat, so much so what he wobbels when he walks and he cant sit on any chair)

This is the latest man i've men and he's got the greatest personality, but how can I be with someone you'll always have to think "can he climb these stairs"? will the restaurant have a chair big enough for him? and good grief how will the sex be? will I even find the winky?

I've always wanted someone who tells me nice things, this one calls me his Queen and my daughters his princesses. Last night I was cooking and he said are you cooking for the pretty princesses? Oh it must be nice food because it's prepared by a Queen! Eeeeeeeuwwwwwww

Maybe I must just put the towel in and give up!

,,,,,

12
Posted by: normal | 2008/06/11

Dearest RRR
Give us you e-mail address so that we can talk, I think I have found my pot's lid with only reading your e-mail.

Reply to normal
Posted by: mel | 2008/06/11

hi i dont know why men dont like me

Reply to mel
Posted by: phonti | 2008/06/11

Hallow snowhite do you know what you are looking for?
from my point of view you are just an ungreatful b......... and No2 are you Mrs. Right? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont think soooo just a trouble maker hahahahah

Reply to phonti
Posted by: RRR | 2008/06/10

Dear Snowhite, we are here and have been looking for the decent ladies of this world, but we to have problems finding that someone special that we can love and cherish the rest of our lives, some of us thought we found that special person only to realise later that we had been fooled. As a man I know what a lot of women have been through, I've seen it with one or two friends, men can be full of crap, but women to these days. I know not all women are only interested in how much money one has, but unfortunately most these days seem to only care about, how much you earn, what car you drive, where will you take her on holidays, Most ladies will say money is not the most important thing, but in reality it is, they just won't say it. I know of a few men you have lost their wives because of going through a difficult time financially and that includes myself. Sorry if it sounds as if I'm knocking you I'm not, there are a lot of decent guys out there, we just don't seem to find the decent ladies out

Reply to RRR
Posted by: Hope | 2008/06/10

Sky God didnt fogert u..i am 28 have only had one boyfriend who almost killed me after 6 years of devotion cause he thought i was cheating and i wasnt. i am hopeful but nt desperate..the guys that ask me out are not so bright and i cant pretend so i am alone i do believe God will bring me a man that will understand me love me and it wont be an issue for me to do the same but a privilage . dont give up guys..i know its hectic..

Reply to Hope
Posted by: sky | 2008/06/10

Well, I agree with you there.... There are no man left in this planet. I honestly believe I was born too early or too late. Or perhaps God forgot to make a partner for me.

I have been in the dating game since 21 am now 33 years old ( and a couple of failed relationships). Have I managed to close a deal with any man no, have not even managed to at least get an engagement proposal?!Lucky for you, you have kids. I do not have kids, as I was waiting for the "Right" man to have kids with. I am still waiting. I am educated and well mannered and not over weight, good looking enough, funny, warm But why am I still single !!!

(ok, I have a temper and stubborn as hell)….. But still, I have seen people who have similar qualities as me, others even worst but they are married …..

Sometimes I feel like just giving up the search. Yet the thought of growing old alone, keeps me going at it again and again…What surprises me most is people whom I call friends would organise blind dates for me with people they themselves will not be caught dead with, I mean some freaky stuff. I am not even talking about looks, am talking about personality and crazy behaviour.

As people we know what we can handle and what is a bit too much, excess fat is definitely not attractive, but if have managed to look beyond it already, clearly there is hope there....
what is my point? if there is a lid for every pot, dammn my lid was lost in the Gulf war...

Reply to sky
Posted by: slr | 2008/06/09

you are just looking for faults...i am a single woman dating a guy with kids and according to him, one of the most understanding people around.

you don't have to be a parent to understand about kids! it's called compassion, and some people have it, others don't. It does not come with having kids.

so give guys who don't have kids a chance too.

i could go throught other points on your list as well, but i won't.

Reply to slr
Posted by: Sindi | 2008/06/09

Yes, I think maybe you are a bit fussy...

Don't despair, EVERY pot has a lid!!!!!

Don't go looking for the right man, he will come your way when the time is right. Good luck!!

Reply to Sindi
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/06/09

so far with the problems i had, i have learned that there is no Mr Right, we make them to be right for us by communicating.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: I think | 2008/06/09

Why dont u encourage him to do something abt his weight? i mean if he's nice and all of that then the weight shouldnt be much of a problem...

Reply to I think
Posted by: Tango | 2008/06/09

Lol.................take a number and stand in line!!!!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Bee | 2008/06/09

You are far too fussy.

Reply to Bee