Question
Posted by: Malkia | 2010/05/24

I canno seem to have an orgasm any more?

Good Day

Every Time me and my guy gets down to business, I am really arroused but I cannot seem to have a orgasm? It is not that I don''t want to, I just cant?

Several women complain about either having difficulty reaching an orgasm or even that they have never reached one at all. Our bodies react different under different circumstances and further more some women – in fact most women need direct clitoral stimulation with or without penetration to reach an orgasm. Maybe you and your partner could explore different approaches to see how you could be assisted. It has also been found that the more we anticipate and focus on reaching orgasms the more our bodies seems to let us down. May you and your partner could spend more time on enjoying the process rather than worrying about the outcome.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/24

Reply to sexologist