Question
Posted by: Phumzile | 2009-11-10

I CAN' T SLEEP

For more tha a year now I find it very hard to fall asleep no matter how tired I am. Sometimes I just lie awake in bed for hours and my head won' t stop thinking about stupid things not that it' s because of something that' s bothering me or depression nothing like that just everyday things really.
Even if I manage to fall asleep but still I' ll be half asleep any small sound will wake me up, I' m becoming more tired my eyes are always red, heavy sometimes itchy. I used to sleep 10 - 12 hrs before all this started but now can hardly sleep 5 hrs please help.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

The key to sleep is what is called "sleep hygiene". This is really just keeping good sleep habits, most importantly a routine. There are many self-help books available, but if that doesnt work, you may need to see someone who practices sleep medicine for help.

2
Posted by: neo agnes molefhe | 2009-11-20

every tym igo to bed it takes like 3-4 hours to catch some sleep. so i need help, what am i to do? i am 19 years old.

Reply to neo agnes molefhe
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2009-11-11

Reply to Sleep expert