Posted by: trudy | 2008-12-17

I can' t feel him sexually anymore

My hubby and i used to have those strong feelings for each other especially when we have sex, i am now pregnant and whenever he touches me i don' t feel the same, when he touches my nipples is not the same like at first, even the kiss is just cold it' s no longer the same, even when he enters me i feel so cold why, can he be cheating or it' s just my homornes for pregnancy or what, please help

Dear Trudy
Pregnancy is an important and joyous occasion in a couples life and thus has impacts on many aspects of the relationship including sexual contact. Sex during pregnancy is always practiced by couples and is safe unless there are any complications . Desire for sex can also decrease during pregnancy due to a variety of factors and previous sexual difficulties or hangups can emerge in the pregnancy.
There are certain sects who do not have sex with a pregnant female for fear of harming the baby but you have to look at all of these with your partner so that you both can make an informed decision regarding sex .
I would advise a consultation with your sexologist and explore the possible reasons for the revulsion .The suspicion about cheating needs exploration

Posted by: trudy | 2008-12-17

Thanx a lot wakaa for the input i see now the difference, it is of help to read your comment

Reply to trudy
Posted by: wakaa | 2008-12-17

Though I' m not an expert in this field, I feel I should reply to your concern out of personal experience. I' m a father of 2 and am in my mid 30s. Hormonal changes, yes. And there are behavioural patterns and body changes that take place as a result of these hormonal changes. A lot of muscles in awoman' s body, including the vaginal ones, relaxes, making such muscles to become loose. As a result there is a general enlargement of the vaginal labias and subsequently, the entrance, causing a woman sometimes not to feel the penis inside her, during sexual intercourse. This is a very normal feeling and it will last even till a few months after delivery. There is however very little one can do as nature has taken its natural course......... Good luck.

Reply to wakaa