Question
Posted by: Ian Mann | 2012/12/11

I am suffering from blephoritic spasms

The worst triggers for spasms are being outside particularly wide open spaces and watching television. I am receiving bo tox injections which are only partially successful. Are there any other remedies which are currently available or likely to come onto the market soon?

Ian

Supplementing your diet with magnesium chloride might help but I suggest that you refer to the following link regarding blepharospasm for more detailed information about the condition and the latest treatment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharospasm