Posted by: simone | 2010-04-29

:((( i am sad

hi.please help me.i am very very sad and embarassed.i am 20 girl and i have really small bf likes very big breast and i am afraid we will have problems when we first make love.i live in an asian counrty but he lives in europe.we r planning to marry but i am very embarassed abt this fact.i am worried when i think abt the first time he will see me without bra.i am afraid even to think abt it as i dont feel confident.what to do?

A relationship is based on much more than the size of your breasts. Work on your relationship and the other will then fall into place.

Posted by: Anotha woman | 2010-04-30

If he truely loves you enough to want to marry you one day, he would accept you the way you are. If he doesn''t then his feelings to you was prob not real.

Reply to Anotha woman
Posted by: simone | 2010-04-29

i would love him no matter what.but i dont know whether he.........anyway thank you.

Reply to simone
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-29

Not all men like big breasts ,so there is nothing to be concerned about.Just imagine if his penis is not the size you would like,would you love him less.Unlikely !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-29

You trying to tell us that you ashamed of the way that God made you? c''mon think again

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: simone | 2010-04-29

oh thank you Woman.u seem to understand me.but iam too ashamed to mention abt it.:(

Reply to simone
Posted by: Woman | 2010-04-29

Hi Simone, I also have really, and i mean *really* small breasts. Neither my husband, nor any lovers I ever had before him has ever mentioned their size, not were they turned off by them. But they bother me intensely. During my pregnancies, they grew to 38dd''s form 36A''s, and now that I''m done having kids, I will have implants done, not for anyone else but me.

In the mean time, your entire body is a sensual being, you''ve tons of skin and I am quite sure that your lover-to-be will be occupied for weeks and months :)

The best advice I can give you as a fellow teeeeny tiny girl, is to tell him beforehand about your breasts and your fear of rejection. Chances are that he will set your mind at ease, and as a bonus there will be more trust and more intimacy, and those two things tend to make a sexual relationship great!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: simone | 2010-04-29

thats a childish anwer greek.if u care only abt sex then know that there are ppl who care abt love too.

Reply to simone
Posted by: Greek god | 2010-04-29

Change boyfriend-Get one that likes small breasts.

Reply to Greek god