Posted by: KK | 2009-09-28

I am really getting sick of sex

I have a beautiful girlfriend, i love her and believe she also loves but here is ma dillemma.

During sex - my gf feels the need to perform, we both occassionally enjoy a good porn, but admit she may like it more. During sex my gf will sream and make all sorts of noise like porn stars to make me believe she is enjoying it, when she is actually NOT. i have known for a while that she fakes her orgasm but kept quite.

For example we could have been making up right for like twenty minutes and then, i would then want to cum, right when i come she would also pretend to be coming - it is not my head people the other day- my penis slipped out she was not aware she just went on screaming and making all sorts of noise. Is as if she thinks that' s what i want. I have tested this so many times and the answer still remains the same. She is faking it.

i am afraid of contront her because the truth is our sex life is lousy and i think we both know it. When we started dating i wanted it to be good and i tried asking her what she wants and how and went on - i think she came to a conclusion that to shut me up she would just perform the miracles i was expecting. i am really not enjoying our sex - it is disgusting when you know your partner is faking it and wanting to solve that would create a problem. I really don' t know what to do!

firstly: is your sex life really lousy (as you put it), secondly, why? Is there a problem of desire, erection/lubrication or orgasm with u or your partner and thirdly, does she also feel the same way. The fact that your’l love each other provides a good foundation for communication. If you don’t ask, you wont know. I advice that you confront your gf about how you feel. Consider seeking the expertise of a sexual health counselor or couples counselor if your’l are unable to identify the problem yourselves. Tell her what you would like in the bedroom and this would spur her to do the same. Its not fun or easy to fake orgasms so it shows you the extent to which she is willing to go for your happiness. Remember that it is possible for a female to be aroused even without penile insertion. I get the impression that’s seeds of resentment are being planted so I would advice you to act sooner rather than later if you want this relationship to work.

Posted by: surprise | 2009-09-29

dude this is serious. this can leave mental scars which may haunt you for years. I think you should sort it out now. but you did not ask for any advice now did you?

Reply to surprise