Question
Posted by: Bibo | 2012-09-21

I am ready to have a child

i am 23 years old and have a good paying job . ithink i am ready to have a child of my own. ilove children very much.I am not taking any contraceptive pills since 2010.My weight is fine so i was wondering if you can help me or give me tips on how to fall pregnent fast.

The fastest way is to have sex with the man you choose to be the father of your child!:) Keep in mind that he has also rights (whether you are married or not!) and thus is it important to inform him of your choice to become pregnant. Your child will also have a right to know his/her father and built a relationship with him.

You can approach an infertility clinic and do it the clinical way (sperm donor), but it is very expensive and has a high failure rate. You will not qualify for such a service in the public sector, as you will not be considered infertile at this moment.

Keep in mind that having a child sounds good, raising a child ALONE can be a challenge! Deidre SASHA

4
Posted by: PRINCE DEE | 2012-09-22

Just send me your pic and if i like it ill decide if i wanna be da dad and i will sure be happy to do it quick quick for you provided you dont lose that good paying job.

Reply to PRINCE DEE
Posted by: CA | 2012-09-21

Sounds like you are more ready to get a pet rabbit.

Reply to CA
Posted by: JP | 2012-09-21

Just open your legs and get nailed mama
The rest will follow

Reply to JP
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-09-21

Reply to sexologist