Posted by: HJR | 2009-08-20

i am preg

I didn’ t have a problem doing it without a cd.somewhere at the back of my mind I had this thing that I cannot make babies.he also had an accident and he was told he might not be able to.i always tested every month if I am pregnant.and it would break my heart when it comes back negative.last might I had a test for the second time this months.its positive.
I smiled for a second.then started crying.
I am not sure anymore if I want this.i feel so upset.i feel we are both not ready.though he is excited about it.i am not.i am not sure how I am feeling.he is done with his studies.i am not.though I am is he.but I am not satisfied where I am.and I just don’ t know how I am gona raise this kid because my mother is ot here anymore and I am not close to my relatives and I don’ t realy like them because all they want to do is put me down or act like they care when they don’ t..what am I to do,and him being the person he is(never talks about future plans,moody,snaps at me,suicidal,short tempered) I don’ t know how this is gona work..i am stressing about a whole lot of things rite now.i could hardly sleep.i found myself thinking and thinking.i feel scared.and his exes still calling him.wanting him just maked me to even doubt more.what if he leaves for them half way down the line.thay just wont give up though he tells them he is with me.
And he is also want to extend his mothers house.and baby on the is this going to work.and I don’ t know where to go from here.i am not that close to my dad.he is very far from me.he has two wives,my mom was the third.and I think my aunt is mad at me for leaving the guy she liked for the one I am with now.
So I don’ t know who to go to right now if not to my friend.i cant even concerntrate on my work rite eyes hurt.
sorry for the long story

As you've learned, one cannot usefully undertake risks based on twin assumptions that "it can't happen to me" --- as you know know, it can. But when you say how sad you felt when the monthly pregnancy test came back negative, this means you really WANTED to bcome pregnant. You don't mention your ages, but neither of you sound emotionally mature enough for a serious sexcual relationship, let alone to raise a child. It sounds as thopugh your parents and family severely let you down, and did not show you how happy families can actually work.
You and your bf should probably arrange as oon as possible to see a counsellor and work through your feelins and options. He cannot escape his responsibilities, and the maintenance court would ensure that he HAS to pay monthly maintenance amounts to provide for the child, which HAS to be a priority more important than extending his mother's house.
But urgently get counselling, so you can make a wiser and informed decision rather than an impulsive one not properly thought through --- that's how this problem arose in the first place.

Posted by: Helen | 2009-08-20

How can you find the time to test every month, but not be bothered to use contraception?
Getting pregnant is not a mind over matter deal - even if you convince yourself you wont get pregnant, you can. If you' re too immature to be taking precautions, you shouldnt be having sex!

Reply to Helen
Posted by: B | 2009-08-20

Sorry to hear you are in such a dilemma. My own opinion is that you should seek counselling and consider aborting if you are not too far along. It is unfair to bring an innocent human being into the world when you are already unsure and tense about being pregnant never mind the responsibility of raising this little thing in a happy and healthy family environment.

My opinion only, hope you make the right choice.

Reply to B
Posted by: Lee | 2009-08-20

You say you tested every month??? And now that it' s confirmed, you disappointed??? Doesn' t make sense. You need to secure your life before planning a child.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Sarie | 2009-08-20

U' ll b ok, everything happens for a reason! U' ll wonder how u ever thought this one day!

Reply to Sarie
Posted by: Jp | 2009-08-20

What were you thinking when you open your legs stop crying sex is for adult

Reply to Jp