Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010/12/10

I am now on the brink of death

Dear Doctor

I have gone to the headache clinic and got that bite plate. However the pain and pulling in my muscles on the right side of my face is unbearable. it will not go away. It pull my eye muscles and neck muscles so tight it feels like a knife cutting the back of my eye every day. I get no relief unless i get pethadine. I have no money for an operation and am now contemplating suicide. I cannot work. I cannot fuction and I cannot even bath or shower it is so sore. My right eye can hardly open. I want to die. Thank you

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Peter

Please call me on 0825555763 and we can discuss how I can possibly help you.

2
Posted by: Lhoza | 2010/12/10

Suicide is not the answer my brother, I take it you are saying the headache clinic didnt do anything for you.Pray about your situation, ask God to deliever you from this evil that is binding you and blocking your future and daily functioning.somethings are spiritual you know, try go to a physiotherapist as well and do acupuncture, I knw it has heldped me a lot, a few sessions might help you as well, massage too.
I feel for you, i know that pint when the pain is unbearable that u wish u''d die instead, it will pass.
take care.I will keep you in my prayers

Reply to Lhoza
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/12/10

Dear Peter

Reply to Headache expert