Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2011-10-13

I am moody, big problem in marraige

I am extremely moody. I was not like this always but about the last 6 years I changed. If I use anti-depressant it helps me stay a bit calmer in situations. I snap and shout easily. I don''t want to be like this but struggle to control it. Do I maybe ha a psycological problem like bipolar disease? I also cry easily. I stay at home, not working and I feel worthless sometimes. I nees=d to buy things to feel better or shout or cry and go off in someones ear about my feelings. I usually make things worse than they are.

Expert ImageBehaviour modification

Hi Nadia. This is not so much a behavior problem as much as an emotional/brain chemical issue. How much stress are you under and do you have adequate means of getting rid of your stressors such as exercise? I strongly suggest that you consult with a psychiatrist and consider one of the new meds available at the moment. Left untreated it is only going to get worse.

1
Posted by: Behaviour modification | 2011-10-13

Reply to Behaviour modification